NOVEMBER 2013 WOODWORKER BOARD MEETING MINUTES
November 11, 2013 meeting attendees: Bob Villegas, Dave Harder, Neil Frevert, Lee Smith, Rob Tillotson, Joe Ripma
- Dave reviewed the financial results of the annual picnic, as follows:
expenses = $1,562.50; ticket sales = $1,206.; silent auction = $642.
- A Nominating Committee has not yet been selected to identify
candidates for the Club’s Board positions for 2014.
- Rob distributed copies of the “Life Member” qualifications and benefits.
- Joe reviewed the status of the Toy Project.
- Dave covered the current Club financials:
- Lee said that approximately 50 “keepsake” boxes have been made and
given to the Ouachita Children’s Center. This project will be ended, due
to apparent lack of interest/cooperation on their part.
- Lee shared his recent discussions with the POA COO David Twiggs, regard-
Ing building facilities for arts and crafts groups.
- The next Board meeting will be at Bob Villegas’ home on December 9th.